BitMinery Forums

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Support / I shall presume...
« Last post by Sachys on Today at 12:31:18 AM »
that as the server is no longer available and has been deleted from the starmade server list we all used prior to the inbuilt one in game... starbits is no more a starmade serverspace?!

*claims victory as the last surviving old faction!

well, it was good when it was good, but it was terrible when certain people played.

Adios starbits!  ;)
Builds / Re: Mermaid Murder
« Last post by spocklin on July 30, 2017, 06:48:15 PM »
dead
Factions / Re: Furon Trade Council
« Last post by spocklin on May 30, 2017, 04:43:06 AM »
I log in daily. Toma doesn't even play SM anymore. He just plays overwatch. Me and you must play at different times.
« Last post by Sachys on May 30, 2017, 12:22:43 AM »
We are switching to a total uni-polar trade system. As we have deals with other factions and dominate trade on here we will be managing the server economy from a player standpoint from now on. Keep in mind this is not to say that we are going to act as admins as we feel that would be inappropriate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZbYtBQr7Ns

Nobody else but me logs in spock. havent seen another soul in months, not even you, or toma.
« Last post by spocklin on May 29, 2017, 11:28:06 PM »
We are switching to a total uni-polar trade system. As we have deals with other factions and dominate trade on here we will be managing the server economy from a player standpoint from now on. Keep in mind this is not to say that we are going to act as admins as we feel that would be inappropriate.
Factions / Re: The Furon Empire (Recruiting)
« Last post by spocklin on May 22, 2017, 11:24:13 PM »
Sachys, the only burn was on yourself for feeling you had to add a useless comment lol.
« Last post by Sachys on May 22, 2017, 01:00:09 AM »
My mam has more ships with more mass than Furon, and shes only been playing three days.

WASTEMAN!

« Last post by spocklin on May 19, 2017, 02:14:25 PM »
Why should I post pictures of classified ships? XD Also They will be in multiple fleets as usual. I don't know why you guys all think I'm done enough to put all of those ships in one fleet? Until Schine unfucks my lack of a starmade folder situation I will not be doing pictures for a while.
« Last post by KillaKrazy on May 19, 2017, 02:19:39 AM »
Where's the pictures of this said fleet?
« Last post by spocklin on May 15, 2017, 03:07:39 PM »
The empire will commission 150 new ships this spring. The majority of those will be 100k+ in mass.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10