BitMinery Forums

Author Topic: Furon Trade Council  (Read 213 times)

spocklin

Furon Trade Council
« on: March 02, 2017, 10:06:55 PM »
What are we? We are the council of trade factions that have a major stake in the current economy of the Bitminery server.

What will we do? We will work with other trade alliances and factions in order to properly setup trade agreements and trading blocs on the server.

Why Furon? I am the head of the mighty Furon Empire and have decided that my faction will lead the charge towards a more refined economy on the server.

Can my faction join? Yes, we will have an application that your faction will need to fill out in order to be reviewed and given permission to join.

What will I get to do? Discuss the effects that trade has on the server, form trading alliances, work on supporting other new upstart factions and you will be recognized by the most powerful factions as being an important trading faction.

Application: Faction name:
                   Number of players:
                   GDP (how many credits you make):
                   Are you a long-term faction:
                   Do you require help setting up:

You will need to copy and paste this application in the thread answering all parts of the application for it to be considered.

Support Clause: Each faction shall give a fair amount of credits and resources towards a development fund that will be managed by the leaders of the council. This is to not be used for the benefit of the leaders of the council but rather to be given to small and upstart factions in order to help them develop a system of infrastructure (mostly stations) so that they can continue to progress forward.

So please consider joining this wonderful and powerful group so we can get things moving faster on the server in terms of development.

spocklin

Re: Furon Trade Council
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 11:28:06 PM »
We are switching to a total uni-polar trade system. As we have deals with other factions and dominate trade on here we will be managing the server economy from a player standpoint from now on. Keep in mind this is not to say that we are going to act as admins as we feel that would be inappropriate.

Sachys

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 12:22:43 AM »
We are switching to a total uni-polar trade system. As we have deals with other factions and dominate trade on here we will be managing the server economy from a player standpoint from now on. Keep in mind this is not to say that we are going to act as admins as we feel that would be inappropriate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZbYtBQr7Ns

Nobody else but me logs in spock. havent seen another soul in months, not even you, or toma.

spocklin

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 04:43:06 AM »
I log in daily. Toma doesn't even play SM anymore. He just plays overwatch. Me and you must play at different times.